What is Wire Transfer/SWIFT?
- Wire Transfer is one of the easiest offline modes of sending money to your friends and family in India.
- ICICI Bank has a vast network of correspondent banks through which money can be credited to any bank account in India.
- No matter where you are in the world, just issue Wire Transfer instructions to your local bank any money can be credited to any ICICI or Non-ICICI Bank in India within 1-2 days.
- Super convenient offline mode – all you need to do is issue International Wire Transfer instructions to your local bank.
- Quick – Amount transferred to beneficiary account within 24 hours of ICICI receiving funds in its account held with the correspondent bank.
For a sample wire transfer form please select currency below:
For smooth and timely processing of the transaction:
Please ensure that your Name, overseas bank account number, email ID, overseas address / contact number and Purpose of Remittance is mentioned in the wire transfer message sent by your local bank. Kindly mention Charges as "OUR" in the wire (swift) remittance form.
For credits to any other bank in India please provide the complete beneficiary bank branch address and preferably the IFSC code in Field 57
Please note that the SWIFT code / BIC of the intermediary bank mentioned above is currency specific and is common for all branches
- Do not mention account number for opening a fixed deposit.
- For timely credits to your account you must provide the purpose of remittance.
- While remitting funds for FCNR deposit, do not mention your NRE/NRO savings account number to avoid the funds getting converted to INR. Refer to the next section on 'Beneficiary details' for creating a Fixed Deposit.
- RFC deposits can be opened in USD , GBP , EUR and JPY currencies only.
- FCNR deposits can be opened in USD , GBP , EUR , JPY , AUD and CAD currencies only.
- Minimum amount for opening RFC/FCNR a/c: USD1000, GBP 1000, Euro 1000, JPY 200,000, AUD 2000 and CAD 2000.
- The SWIFT code / BIC of the correspondent bank is currency specific and is common for transfers to account with any ICICI Bank branch in India.
ICICI Bank has a comprehensive network of Correspondent Banks. You can remit funds from your local bank to any of our Correspondent Banks mentioned below.
|Currency of remittance||Name of Correspondent Bank||Account Number||Swift code / BIC||Bank Clearing Code|
|USD||BANK OF AMERICA, NEWYORK||6550891846||BOFAUS3NXXX||FED ABA 026009593|
|USD||JP MORGAN CHASE, NEW YORK||400808595 USD||CHASUS33XXX||FED ABA 021000021|
|GBP||JP MORGAN GB||24744501||CHASGB2LXXX||IBAN No.GB14CHAS60924224744501|
|EUR||JP MORGAN CHASE, FRANKFURT||6231605988||CHASDEFXXXX||IBAN No. DE91501108006231605988
BLZ 5011 0800
|CAD||ROYAL BANK OF CANADA TORONTO||09591-102-247-4||ROYCCAT2XXX||IBAN No. cc000309591|
|AED||EMIRATES BANK INTERNATIONAL||0004-809148-787||EBILAEADXXX|
|AUD||AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND BANKING GROUP LIMITED||103705/00001CURRENT A/C NO.1||ANZBAU3M||BSB No. 013024|
|CHF||CREDIT SUISSE ZURICH||0835094601863000||CRESCHZZ80A||IBAN No.CH23 0483 5094 6018 6300 0|
|DKK||DEN DANSKE BANK COPENHAGEN||3996056694||DABADKKKXXX||IBAN No. DK0630003996056694|
|HKD||HSBC HONG KONG||511 639197-001||HSBCHKHHHKH|
|JPY||SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION, TOKYO||4308||SMBCJPJT|
|NOK||DnB NOR Bank ASA||7002 02 04271||DNBANOKKXXX||IBAN No. NO4070020204271|
|NZD||ANZ National Bank limited||103705NZD00001||ANZBNZ22|
|SEK||NORDEA BANK SWEDEN AB, STOCKHOLM SE||3952 79 10226||NDEASESSXXX||IBAN No. SE163000000003952 7910226|
|SGD||JP MORGAN CHASE, SINGAPORE||111-87278-7||CHASSGSGXXX|
|SAR||SAUDI HOLLANDI BANK, RIYADH||031002177003||AAALSARI||SA15 5000 0000 0310 0217 7003|
|ZAR||STANDARD BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA LIMITED||7222151||SBZAZAJJ|
|QAR||COMMERCIAL BANK OF QATAR||4010-004124-003||CBQAQAQAXXX|